Thursday, April 5, 2012

4th Quarter is finally here!

Finally, my fellow classmates and I have have reached our fourth quarter as juniors at Carbondale Community High School. This means that we have also reached our fourth quarter of blogging!  I'm pretty excited about this.  Honestly, I really don't mind blogging, but the repeatativeness of it is starting to get old. I'm struggling to find new ideas to keep this blog interesting. On a better note, since it is the fourth quarter I want to end with a bang, and make this the best section of the blog so far! Last quarter, I didn't get as good as a grade as I had hoped for, but I still got an A in the class. This quarter I plan on trying new things and getting more creative, instead of just repeating what I have done on previous quarters. Also, I need to add more media into my blog to make it more interesting.
The book I will be spending this final quarter of blogging with is What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. This book had 402 pages, and I was scared I wouldnt have time to finish it. However, I was able to finish it in about two weeks. While I'm not fond of most Sarah Dessen books, I really enjoyed this one. I was able to relate to it in a couple different ways that I hadn't  been able to in her other books. First, the main character Mclean moves around a lot. I moved at the end of my fifth grade year and can understand some of the troubles Mclean goes through. Also, there is a lot of basketball in the book. My family is obsessed with basketball. All of my uncles coach it, my dad is a coach, as well as my grandpa. My brother is a great player and is playing in college now. So overall I am excited to write this blog this quarter over What Happened to Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment