Thursday, September 15, 2011

The new "twitter"

I started following Jack, Jacob, and Stevie.

Jack-
It's obvious you don't really like English, but this blog was actually very well written. I think you might be better than you give yourself credit for. I think you'll start to like blogging after a couple of weeks. You always have a lot to say, so maybe this will be a good way for you to put your thoughts into focus. You said that you really liked the movie about this book. Which one was better? Does the movie completely ruin the book? Or does the movie do it justice? Also, you said it was a shorter book, that being one of the reasons you chose it, but will you choose a longer book next time? Keep it up Jack!


Jacob-
Your personality definitely comes through in this blog! It made me laugh so congrats on that. Do you think by the end of the year you'll actually start to like blogging? Or do you think your just a lost cause? You wrote this really well, so I think your future ones will be really good as well. Of course you would have to use "maximum effort to pass”. Something I think you could do if you try! Keep it up Jacob

Stevie-
Stevie this book seems really sad! I hope it has a happy ending like in a Disney movie or something. I liked the pictures you chose for the blog. Each picture helped me understand a little more about the book. Do you like the book so far? Is it something you would recommend for others to read? Finally, I really liked the pictures of the buildings in your blog. It's someplace I would want to hang out!

1 comment:

  1. Macie your blog is as great as you are pretty ;) all creepiness aside though, you are a brilliant blogger. your blog is everything that is should be, informal. when reading your posts i don't hear a robot just going through the motions but a real human being. don't let Richard get you down. i'm here to tell you that you do have a soul. keep up the soulful writing Macie. i'm looking forward to reading more of your blogs in the future

    ReplyDelete